Looking for a great healthy side dish? These spicy sweet potato wedges are the prefect compliment. Sweet potatoes are much healthier then the traditional fries and packed with vitamin A & vitamin C. If you aren’t into spice you can substitute with anyone of our sea salts, or smoked salts
- 2-3 Sweet potatoes cut into 1 inch wedges
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Spicy sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss sweet potatoes with olive oil, thyme, garlic powder, black pepper and sea salt. Roast until soft, turning frequently about 30-35 minutes.
- Season to taste with spicy sea salt
Serve right away and enjoy!