We love our buffalo wings but sometimes we just want to something spicy without all the calories. These bite sized appetizers are a healthy alternative when you crave a spicy crunch. These cauliflower bites are easy to make and pack a lot of heat. Use your favorite buffalo sauce and add a little kick with one of our spicy sea salts or smoked salts
- 1 medium cauliflower cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup flour ( we use gluten free flour from Otto’s Cassava Flour)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 2/3 cup Buffalo hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, water, garlic powder, smoked sea salt, and pepper. Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat. Spread evenly onto cookie sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 15-18 minutes, flipping once. Remove from the oven.
- In a separate bowl stir together melted butter and buffalo sauce. Add baked cauliflower and toss to coat. Spread evenly onto cookie sheet. Place back in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until crispy, flipping once.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5-7 minutes to cool down.
- Serve with your favorite dressing and enjoy!
Serves 3-4 people