Inspired from the time living in Los Angeles where you could find amazing tacos on every corner. These #grilledchickentacos are full of flavor. The mango salsa not only adds beautiful color but a ton of fresh tropical flavors. We guarantee if you make these, you won’t be able to eat just one.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 ripe mango (cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 2-3 tablespoon red onion, diced
- 3-4 tablespoon red pepper, diced
- 4 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 limes
- Lemon sea salt
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
- Corn or Flour tortilla, warmed
- In a small bowl, combine the mango, red onion, red bell pepper, red cabbage, cilantro, juice of 1 lime, jalapeño, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and 1/4 teaspoon lemon sea salt. Cover and chill for 30 minutes to allow flavors to develop.
- Heat the grill or heat frying to medium-high heat
- Pat dry chicken breasts and rub with olive oil. Season with lemon sea salt and black pepper
- Cook chicken until firm to touch 3-5 minutes per side. Make internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Let rest 5 minutes before slicing
Assemble the tacos
- Place a scoop of the mango salsa on the warm tortilla. Add sliced chicken on top and serve. Use other lime for garnish if desired.