- 8-10 small grape tomatoes,
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. Himalayan salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon roasted garlic sea salt
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a medium bowl add the grape tomatoes, roasted garlic salt, pepper and 3 tablespoon olive oil. In a small glass baking dish or sheet pan, place the tomatoes so they are in just 1 layer. Roast for 20 minutes, and stir. Turn oven down to 350 degrees and cook another 10-12 minutes or until slightly wilted.
- While the tomatoes are roasting, prepare the egg bake
- When tomatoes are slightly wilted pull out of oven and let cool. Carefully slice tomatoes in half and set aside.
MAKE THE SPINACH EGG BAKE
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, milk, mozzarella, spinach, garlic, Himalayan salt, and pepper together. Pour egg mixture into a small glass baking dish and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- With 10 minutes left, placed slice tomatoes on egg dish and finish in oven.
Serve immediately and enjoy!Serves 4