This amazing citrus salad is a perfect salad to compliment any dish. If you are looking for a simple eye catching side, this is it. If you can ‘t find all the ingredients in the recipe, just substitute something similar in the citrus family.
- 2 clementines, or tangerines
- 1 navel orange
- 1 cara cara orange or blood orange
- 1 ruby red grapefruit
- fresh mint leaves, chopped
- po megranate seeds
- Olive oil
- Pomegranate balsamic (we love Gourmet Blends)
- Slice the citrus fruit, and then carefully cut the rind off with kitchen scissors or sharp knife. Remove any seeds.
- Layer the fruit attractively on a platter or individual plates.
- Top with the mint leaves and pomegranate seeds.
- Drizzle with olive oil and pomegranate molasses just before serving.