This health conscious version of pasta marinara is so easy to make and you won’t have the guilt of all the carbs! This is gluten free too!
- 1 whole spaghetti squash
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sel Gris Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups prepared favorite marinara sauce, gluten free if desired
- Parmesan, grated
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Split the squash in half and scrape out seeds. Line an oven tray with aluminum foil.
- Season the spaghetti squash with olive oil, sel gris sea salt and pepper. Place flesh side down and roast for 30 to 40 minutes until fully cooked. Remove from the oven and let rest until cool enough to handle.
- When squash is cool enough to handle, using a fork or spoon scrape the strands of squash from the inside of the skin. Place spaghetti squash in bowl and scoop marinara over squash and garnish with basil and parmesan.
- Serve and enjoy.