One of our favorite fish dishes. This is light and healthy with a tremendous amount of flavor infusing lemon, ginger and thyme.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 Halibut filets
- Red, yellow, orange grape tomatoes
- Spring mix lettuce
- Basil, cut lengthwise
- White Balsamic Vinegar ( we love Gourmet Blends)
- Lemon salt, thyme, black pepper seasoning
- Flake Sea Salt
- Lemon, Quartered
- heat skillet with coconut oil. Season each side of fillet with . Use a small pinch of lemon salt, thyme, and black pepper to season the fish. Place in pan and sear halibut filets for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through and nice crust on the outside.
- Cut tomatoes lengthwise and place in bowl. Add basil and spring mix lettuce. Toss gentle with white balsamic vinegar and finish with flake sea salt.