- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey (93 percent lean)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 ounces pepper Jack cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 thick slices country bread, halved
- HEPP’S Guacamole recipe
- 1 fried egg
- HEPP’S Hickory Smoked sea salt
- Form turkey into 4 patties (4 inches each). Using thumb, make an indentation in center to prevent burgers from rounding on top. Sprinkle with chili powder; season with HEPP’S Hickory smoked sea salt and pepper. Cover and grill until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of a burger reads 155 degrees, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Add cheese and cook another 2 minutes
- On a frying pan or skillet on your grill fry up the egg, over easy so yoke is still juicy.
- Meanwhile, grill bread until lightly charred. Place each burger on a piece of bread; top with egg, and HEPP’S guacamole and serve.
Alternatives: For burger seasoning a regular flake salt like HEPP’S Aussie flake, or Cyprus flake. You can also finish with a Truffle sea salt, or the smoked salt as well. Both go really well with the avocado and burger.