Looking for a new quick and easy pasta dinner idea, this is for you. You can pretty much use any pasta, and vegetable you want and make a great meal.
- 3 potatoes
- Ziti or Penne pasta noodles
- 1/4 lb green beans
- 1/2 cup grated or shredded parmesan cheese
- pinch of HEPP’S Rosemary Sea Salt
- Boil 3 potatoes over medium heat, and cook until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain. When cool, remove skins and cut into cubes.
- Meanwhile, cook ¾ lb ziti or penne pasta according to package directions. Add 1/4 lb green beans, trimmed and cut into thirds, to the boiling pasta water about 5 minutes before pasta is done. Drain the pasta and beans, reserving about ½ cup of the cooking water.
- In a serving bowl, mix a few tablespoons cooking water with 1 cup pesto. Add potatoes, pasta,beans and HEPP’S Rosemary Sea Salt ; toss to combine. Add more cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce. Top with ½ cup grated parmesan cheese and serve
*Alternative Salts. Applewood Smoked Sea Salt, Lemon Sea Salt, and Black or White Truffle Sea Salt
Find these and many more at http://www.heppssalt.com or at any of our farmers market locations.