If you love deviled eggs, this recipe is for you. Wonderful combination of sweet relish and black truffle will leave your tastebuds dancing for more.
- 12 eggs
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoon sweet relish
- White Truffle Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Paprika, for dusting
- Place eggs in a large wide saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil for 12 minutes. Remove eggs and cool in refrigerator. Remove shells from eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Separate egg yolks and place into a bowl. Place whites on a separate plate. In the bowl add mayo, mustard, relish and white truffle sea salt and pepper to taste. Mash together with fork until creamy and smooth.
- Using a large star tip and resealable plastic bag, pipe the yolk mixture back into each egg, enough to fill yolk holes completely.
- dust top with paprika and a pinch of white truffle sea salt.